Life does not always give you what you expect, but we have come to trust that we are always where we are meant to be and with faith, hope, and love we can conquer anything. Most importantly, it really is all about the journey...

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Who does he look like?

While you are pregnant the most popular questions are 'When are you due?' and 'What are you having?'

Oh, and my favorite: 'How are you feeling?' ...never really felt like I could be as honest as I wanted to be with that one! But I am also guilty of asking this question of others - maybe in hopes that they are responding honestly!

Anyways, once the baby is born the questions become 'How's he sleeping?' and 'How's he eating?' and of course 'Who does he look like?'

I, for one, have never been good at seeing similarities in how people look - especially when one of those people is a squishy baby. So, Vince and I decided to do a side by side comparison of the boys, just out of curiosity. The picture on the right is obviously Charlie. He was a week and a half older than Ben at this time, but this was the best picture of his face (First day with no tubes/tape :-) except the tegaderm left there 'just in case'). Have to say that I did not realize how round Ben's head was until seeing it here compared to Charlie's. 



And for good measure, here's mom and dad as well...



So, you decide for yourself because I just have a hard time seeing it and saying one way or another. He's just beautiful, no matter how you look at it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment