Life does not always give you what you expect, but we have come to trust that we are always where we are meant to be and with faith, hope, and love we can conquer anything. Most importantly, it really is all about the journey...

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beach Camping: Life is Beautiful

I don"t know if I have ever found any place else that rivals the beauty of Southwick Beach at sunset. And when surrounded by those you love, its even more beautiful...





Sheri and Trevor were nice enough to entrust us to take some maternity pictures of them on the beach. Life really doesn't get much beautiful than this... (P.S. Big thanks to our good friend Chrissy who helped with posing the couple and saving me from cracking my head on a rock as I nearly fell over it trying to get the perfect shot...:-))

1 comment: