Life does not always give you what you expect, but we have come to trust that we are always where we are meant to be and with faith, hope, and love we can conquer anything. Most importantly, it really is all about the journey...

Thursday, August 23, 2012

1 month

I decided forever ago that I wanted to make sure to document Bennett month by month with some kind of photo. Then he turned a month old and I realized I had no plan of how I was going to go about being creative with this documenting. So, his one month photos weren't taken *exactly* when he was one month old, but you get the idea and I am sure at the end of the year a few days difference isn't really going to matter so much! I do wish I had thought to take a laundry basket picture when he was littler so that we would have more of a comparison point as to how big he's already gotten at this point, but alas.... 

And, yes, he is huge. We totally got robbed when it comes to having a newborn because he felt like a newborn for all of a week. Then he learned he likes to eat and it was all downhill from there! :-) I have taken to calling him "meatball." My sister calls Charlie "chicken nugget" so it only seems fitting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment