Life does not always give you what you expect, but we have come to trust that we are always where we are meant to be and with faith, hope, and love we can conquer anything. Most importantly, it really is all about the journey...

Friday, January 30, 2015

A Day of Play at Strong


 Considering the big boys didn't want to go in 
Elmo's World, they seem to be enjoying themselves!



Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?



 Just about time to pay for my groceries...
I love the concentration with the tongue out!



Here, Aunt Monica, let me ring those up for you!



Meteorologist Charlie
Though I do believe he is using a mixing spoon to point...



Defend the castle!!



Sir Charles heading off for a little jousting match...



 Our conductors for the day



Wants to be just like the big boys beating the bad guys down!



Cutest little Farmer Ben ever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment